Silly Hubby

Friday, September 7, 2007
Hubby, I remembered you told me that, may be my school reopen I won't miss you that much anymore. Becasue I got friends! Hubby~ you're really a silly baby! My school reopened I'll miss you more! Because I couldn't always chat with you! I really need you so much do you know that?

You ever told me that, you thought when the 'scar' in my heart was cured. I'll be leaving you. Silly baby! I love you so much, how can I leave you like that? I'm totally addicted to you, do you know that? I LOVE YOU!

Hubby~
I know and I can feel that you love me so much! I'm the happiest girl in the world! I can't find another you in this planet, or may be universes! I must CHERISH you!

Remembered you joined a competition? You can be in the top 3, but you tried to gave up the top 3. Because if you're in top 3, you can't come to find me anymore! Just because of this, you gave up in top 3. And if you're in top 3, you can get a good job next time. OMG! You gave up your future becasue of me!

I'm really happy you'll do that, but hubby, you're so silly. I don't know what to say, I was really so touched. I think if I tell my friends, they will thought I was lying to them! But who cares!? As long as we know!

Hubby, you're my silly hubby!
I love you!
 
posted by Cherry at 5:34 AM, |

0 Comments: