Went to KL

Sunday, September 2, 2007
After we steaded for 1 week plus, I need to go KL for vacation. Omg...I don't wanna go la...I want to be with you~ But hais, cannot le...Sob Miss you so so much at KL. Miss you so much that time, no computer, cannot chat with you.

Suddenly one night at KL, I wanted to hear your voice so much! So I messaged you and told you I wanted to hear your angel voice~ But you bad, I called you, you pressed wrong button and rejected my phone. After that you called me back, OMG I was so shy to talk to you ! Do you still remember in the conversation, we spoke english first? Then I asked you why speak english you said I started first, then I changed to mandarin. OMG la...your voice is really sounds like angel! Then you called me darling in the phone, and told me that you love me. That is your very first time called people darling and said 'I love you' to a girl right! I'm so lucky to be the first one! I wanna be the first and the last one!

Remember I asked you whether you know how to ice skate? Because I saw ice ring in the middle of the shopping center. You told me you wanna skate with me, but I don't know how~ You said you'll hold my hand and skate together. And I'm waiting this day to come! Don't forget what you had told me kies!

You're so sweet, I love your sweet voice! The way you call me darling...oww I'm melting!
 
posted by Cherry at 4:53 AM, |

0 Comments: