The Night Safary

Friday, September 7, 2007
This night was quite moody, or may be down . Both of us were down. You went to Orchard early that morning just to find a chance to meet me, but because of my relatives brought us to go IMM shopping complex then we need to go the Night Safary during the night. So we don't have any chance at all!

I was so down, I can't meet you. I really wanted to meet you! But then you message me and said you're coming to the Night Safary. I was so surprised and so happy! Then we met each other and we talked for a while. When you're near me, you made a 'muackssss' sound.

Then I tickled you again! We never kissed, we just talked and it was only a while. And you wasted your money for buying the Night Safary ticket that cost you 20 Sg Dolar and you never use it. Sorry hubby, I made you waste your money!

But you know, although we never kissed, but we had met that night actually I quite happy already! I really love you!
 
posted by Cherry at 4:49 AM, |

0 Comments: