Last day in Singapore

Friday, September 7, 2007
That day was my last day in Singapore, going back. Once again, early in the morning, you woke up early and rushed to the airport and sent me my presents and also meet one last time. Sigh .



The presents were my valentine's day present (the Mickey and Minnie puzzle), foot prints shirt (you got two and you gave me one, so we can have a couple match and I told you I love foot prints before), Bossini's pink T-shirt, soft toy (because at the hotel that night you didn't gave it to me) and a cute bat ears head band. And I love them so much!

After you handed over those presents to me, you asked me to go to the toilet. Then I went to the toilet. You asked me to go in the handicap's toilet. Wa...I was so scared that my dad found out. I felt so sad, I don't wanna leave you . You hugged me tight and we kissed mad mad but just for a while.

Although it was just a short while, but I really appreciate it so much. Thank God, he gave us one last chance to meet and kiss each other.
 
posted by Cherry at 5:09 AM, |

0 Comments: