Valentine Present

Friday, September 7, 2007
14th February is valentine day~ That day, you told me you gonna buy present for me as valentine present, and I also thought of something special that can gave you during valentine day. But of course we gonna give each other when I went to Singapore.

I bought a white handkerchief and designed it with some colorful and glitter thingy. I remembered I wrote Cynthia Love Calvin, Happy Valentine Day and I kissed the hankie 5 times and left 5 kiss marks on the hankie. I really put many effort of doing it. And I'm happy that you LOVE it. But so sad, I forgot to take the picture of the hankie, and you never take it and send it to me.

You bought a puzzle for me, which the cartoon is Mickey and Minnie. Actually I love puzzle yet scare of puzzle. Haha... What I mean is, I'm not really good in playing puzzle, but I love those puzzle which was completed. So when you told me you buy me puzzle, I got a bit scared , I was afraid that I won't like it. Then you told me you'll complete the puzzle then frame it and gave it to me. Phew...I was so happy after you told me that you complete it and gave it to me. No worries, hehe. I LOVE it so much! I hanged it in front of my bed~ Mickey holding Minnie's hand and fly to a place belongs to them.

I'm waiting for this day.



I love it so much! Thank you hubby!
 
posted by Cherry at 3:28 AM, |

0 Comments: