Another date at the hotel

Friday, September 7, 2007
After went back to hotel from Sentosa, my dad wanted to go out. YES! It was a good chance to meet you~ I still remember you reached Orchard very early in the morning just to wait for this chance to come. I was so touched by you!

Then you came wif a soft toy that you bought for me. Because I wanted a soft toy from you Want to know why? Because when I missed you, I can kiss her. I can hug her sleep every night. It was a very cute soft toy.

You came up, then when I saw you. I can't control myself again and I wanna kiss you so much! I keep pulling your hand! And I know thats made you melt and made you felt that I need you so much! I really need you so much hubby! REALLY! Then you kissed me in front of the CCTV! Wa...I was so shy la , you told me never mind because you're blocking me, and your back was facing the CCTV. I sucked your tongue when we were having our wet kiss, I hugged you tight too! And I think you did't realize that I made some short of naughty noise and pulled your head nearer to me. Haha!

You hided the soft toy inside of your black jacket, you looked like you're pregnant! Haha! The soft toy is a TORTO! Eeeee, I got a small Torto at home which I called him Little Calvin (named by your name), then you named this bigger one (you just bought) Little Cynthia! And now I love her so much, I hugged her every night! When I saw her now I'll miss you so much!

Little Cynthia



She's so cute, I really love her so much it was because she was a gift from you!
 
posted by Cherry at 4:26 AM, |

0 Comments: