Our short date

Friday, September 7, 2007
Our short date was in Clementi 6, block 202, 12th floor at the staircase thats my grandmother's sister's house. She invited us (my family and I) to go her house for dinner. After eating, I messaged you using the simcard you gave me that morning. I told you where was my relative's house then you said you wanna come and find me, but you need about 30 minutes. I said okies because everyone in the house got something to do, and I was the only one who had nothing to do.

After 30 minutes, you called me~ On the phone...you're panting and told me you had reached Clementi. I quickly ran down to the 12th floor's staircase~ I saw you. The moment I saw you, I can't really control myself and I got a feeling that I just want to hug you tide and kiss you. The first thing I did to you was tickle you, but you seems like immune to tickle , no fun~

Then you hugged me. Then I kissed your cheek~ You told me you want to wet kiss. You bad, that time I was still so shy you know You kissed me but I never let my lips open, so I felt that you're licking my lips. I bet you're shy too and after one seconds you let go already! Then you asked me to close my eyes, so I closed. You kissed me, a very first french kiss of ours. You're so innocent, you don't know how to kiss! So I taught you how to kiss, and you're really a fast learner, after telling you what to do, you already know how to kiss!

After kissing, I wanted to tickle you again. But you're so bad, you tickled me back! I was so itchy and I keep moving~ then I almost fall from the staircase! Luckily you're there and hug me tide, so I only fall on you. You how, that time I felt so protected by you. I really very happy! You're so tall! I'm so short. I hugged you and my head was just under yours, it was just nice to let me rest my head on your chest while hugging you. So, I rested my head on your chest, you hugged me tight too and you whispered to me that you love me! Oww...I love you too hubby!

That was your first kiss, you gave it to me! Hehe...I must CHERISH your first kiss! I want to be the first one you kissed and the last one you kissed!
 
posted by Cherry at 3:59 AM, |

0 Comments: