Our first meet in reality

Friday, September 7, 2007
17th (February) was a day that I waited for a long long time. FINALLY that day came and it was new year eve too. I was going to Singapore! OMG...I wanna go there for a long time already!! I wanted to go there to meet my hubby and thats YOU!

After I arrived the air port, until I walked to the end of the arrival terminal room, I saw a guy with pink shirt and a black jacket (thats you, you told me you would dress like that before I went to Singapore). I was so shy~ I went crazy and wave to you with this face . Did I look stupid?

As usual, I used to walk at the back of them.

Then you rushed to me and gave me a red envelope.



Inside it got a new simcard and a love card.



After you gave it to me then you ran away. Because we were so scare about my dad. I turn my head back and look at you far far away from me. Then you're so sweet, you gave me a flying kiss ~ So cute! I asked you to come and gave you the hankie that I made as valentine present and a love letter. my hubby Calvin, you're so CUTE, so CHARMMY, so HANDSOME~ I love u so much my prince charming~
 
posted by Cherry at 3:26 AM, |

0 Comments: