Tears were like waterfall

Friday, September 7, 2007
I was so SAD, finally, I couldn't control my tears, and they fell on my cheeks. Becasue I read your message, you said that you're still outside the check in room and missing me. I really cried madly! So sad that I couldn't meet you ONE LAST TIME just before I check in.

When I heard that you're still at the airport missing me, I felt so sad, my heart broken! I don't want to leave you! I really couldn't control my tears and I cried even more mad. I couldn't let them know that I'm crying, I must still force myself to smile at them! SOB.

I'm so down that day, I really very very sad. I don't even have appetite to eat at the aeroplane. SOB. I wanted you to come find me so much! I really need you! I cannot live without you! I LOVE YOU, HUBBY!
 
posted by Cherry at 5:21 AM, |

0 Comments: