Our first 8th

Saturday, September 1, 2007
That night (8th December 2006) was very very important to us right? That is our first 8th.

That day afternoon, I was using my sister's computer and lap top. Lap top sign in my MSN, then playing o2jam with friend using computer. If I heard any new message alert, I'll rush to the lap top and see whether it was you. Although the game is still running, I rather to lose that song. Hehe.. But every time the message alert rang and I was not you. Sad Suddenly, I told my friend I wanted to check my MSN a while.

And I saw YOU online! Omg! YOU're ONLINE~

But you never pm me, so I pm-ed you. I asked you why you never pm me when you're online, you said you saw my status was away, you thought I was having my nap. Haha, actually I was playing o2jam. You're in school that time, and you said you wanna sign in MSN was just to see whether I'm online or not. Oww...I melted. I was so happy ! Just before you going off, you said 'Tonight lets jam together'.

So, I waited you online at night. Until my sister back from work, so I switch my MSN from her lap top to computer. At the same time, you're online! But you never saw me online, and you blamed yourself for reaching home late. After signed in my MSN using the computer, I saw you online, so happy and pm-ed you. But you're away.

Few minutes later, you're back, you replied me and said sorry you're late. You said you thought I went to sleep already and blamed yourself for reaching home late. Haha...

Then we had our conversation.

Blue = Hubby
Pink = Me

"just now I never concentrate on my lesson LOL"
"har..why le? bad boy"
"coz I'm thinking of you =X"
"eeeeeeeeeee...so cute"
"like that also cute?"
"cause you will think of me ma~ I always miss you le"

So happy! I gonna fly when I heard you said you was thinking of me. Then, finally I realize I had fell in love with you! What should I do? I dun dare to tell you, because what if you rejected me? I don't wanna lost you ! And we never met before in real life, how could you love me too? This is my very first time, fell in love with someone without knowing it.


"just now I rush home...wa..><"
"wa..why rush home?"
"cause I scare I back le..you offline le.."
"wont la...i promise u wait you de ma"
"I was like 'damn she's waiting for me..must rush home"
"so cute~~"
"den I saw you offline le...den i blame myself for make u wait so long"
"oo..no la..I was switching my MSN from lap top to computer~"
"haha..ic~"

You sounded like, you fell in love with me too!

"you know...I don't know is it I'm too fast or not...I think I realllllyyyyyyyyyyyy like you le..."
"eeeeeeeeee..me too..*blush* I oso fall in love with you le...jus don't wanna tell you cause I scare...later you reject me..hais...later sad again..."
"me too..Ii also don't dare say de..then just now I take out all my brave and tell you~"

Finally we said out our feelings to each other, I'm so happy! Omg! SO HAPPY! At last, we steaded, you asked me to call you 'dear' and a cute way (you still remembered how right? spamming the MSN) and you said you'll call me 'darling'.

I told you I'm too excited and surely cannot sleep that night, you told me the same thing too! Just before we went to bed, we exchange our phone number. Before falling asleep, I sent a message to you and that is my very first message, you replied me in the morning because you switch off you phone. That night really hard to fall asleep, my whole mind is you! Addicted to you already.


So 8th became our special day! Our anniversary~
 
posted by Cherry at 5:35 AM, |

0 Comments: