You willing to company me

Saturday, September 1, 2007
We can chat whole night! You always company me, so I won't feel any loneliness. I invited you to play FlyFF aka Fly For Fun with me, because I played the game alone. You promise me you'll play with me after your exams ends. See, you willing to company me...

Before you promise you'll company me, you told me that you had a dream which is similar to this, you dreamed that you asked me to wait for your exams ends.

Well, till now I never mentioned it to you. Actually, when I heard what you said, I felt very very happy ! Why? It was because, you dreamed of me !

You said sometimes you'll dream about something may happen in the future, and I always asked you to dream my PMR result, see whether I got how many A's. Haha...
 
posted by Cherry at 5:05 AM, |

0 Comments: