We chat and Jam together

Saturday, September 1, 2007
Besides chatting, we also jam together! That time, I'm so sad and down. You still remember why right? I don't wanna mention it here, because it may spoil the feeling. I reminded you not to play 2 songs in o2jam - Christmas Memory and Kan-kan.

Just don't know why, that time I always dream of him, I told you I cannot stop thinking of him. Then you're so kind and said, 'you can try to think of me, to stop thinking of him'. Haha...then that night, I went to sleep, and I think of you until I fall asleep, and I never dream of him!

The next day, if I'm not mistaken, you pm-ed me, you asked whether I got feel better. Yea...I do, you let me feel that, there is still someone who care for me besides my sister. You always find ways to cheer me up, make me smile again. You're so caring . Which really made me so touched.
 
posted by Cherry at 4:44 AM, |

0 Comments: